Have you heard the statement, "feet don't fail me now?" It makes me laugh every time I hear it. Our feet are one of the most important components of our bodies. Why? Because without them, how would we get around?
If you're a person who jets around daily whether in the office, hair salon, taking care of the kids, working in a hospital, participating in sports, a teacher or anyone who stands on your feet daily, you understand how important it is to pamper your feet. But, sadly enough, our feet are one of the things that we neglect more than anything on our bodies. Here are 10 steps for taking better care of one of your most valuable assets, your feet:
- Choose shoes that will protect your feet, such as the correct size, heel and material.
- Treat yourself to a regular pedicure at least once a month.
- Soak your feet for at least 1/2 hour once a week.
- Have your Doctor check your feet for hidden things such as athletes feet, diabetes or poor circulation.
- Add foot liners to your shoes depending on the surface you work on daily, such as concrete, cold or hot floors.
- Massage your feet with a good foot cream (nightly).
- If you work in wet areas, make sure you wear rubber footwear.
- Avoid shoes that are too narrow or too wide.
- Avoid synthetic leather.
- Select comfortable shoes.
Take these 10 steps into consideration and watch for results. Your feet won't fail you now!
This article is provided by:
Ind. Product Consultant
Moea Body Butter
For more info on how to pamper your feet, read 3 steps to healthy and beautiful feet.