Introducing Gelish Gel Polish in Bad To The Bow (#1110511), a captivating Oliver Shimmer shade from the exclusive On My Wish List Collection for Holiday 2023. Let your nails steal the spotlight with this chip-resistant and long-lasting gel polish.
Size 15ml – 0.5 fl oz. Made in the USA.
How to apply Gelish Gel Polish:
- Sanitize the nail and your clients hands.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the natural nail using your Hand & Nail Harmony fle of choice (Recommended: Hand & Nail Harmony Wooden File).
- Gently remove the shine using the Hand & Nail Harmony 100/180 Buffer.
- Remove the dust using NAIL SURFACE CLEANSE and WIPE IT OFF lint-free wipes.
- Apply a thin coat of PH BOND Nail Prep to the nail plate.
- Apply a thin coat of FOUNDATION Base Gel making sure to cap the free edges.
- Place hand in the 18G LED LIGHT for 5 seconds or UV Light for 1 minute.
- Apply a thin coat of GELISH SOAK-OFF POLISH of choice to the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds in the 18G LED Light or 2 minutes in UV Light. Repeat for full coverage.
- Apply a thin coat of TOP IT OFF Sealer Gel to the entire nail making sure to cap the free edge. Cure for 30 seconds in the 18G LED Light or 2 minutes in the UV Light.
- Remove the inhibition layer with Nail Surface Cleanse and Wipe It Off lint-free wipes.
- Massage NOURISH Cuticle Oil into skin surrounding the nail plate and enjoy your finished look.
|Top It Off
|30 Sec for Natural Clear & Pinks /60 Sec for Whites
* Recommended curing times are based on a 36-watt UV Lamp. Increase cure times if using other lamps.