O'Nine PureGel Base and No Wipe Top Coat. Base coat is used as the first layer in gel polish application, it protects and nourishes the nails. Top coat is used as the last layer in gel polish application, it seals and protects the color gel to last long. No wiping needed after curing the top coat. Size .5 oz/15ml each.
O'Nine PUREGEL AR is a new innovation in gel polish system that features: Acetone, Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and TPHP FREE, VIRTUALLY ODORLESS, and ALCOHOL REMOVABLES. It provides long lasting application of gel polish but removable by soaking with Rubbing Alcohol in 10 minutes. If you are tired with the acetone and the harsh odor of the regular gel polish, then PureGel Gel System is a healthy alternative for you or your clients. The system needs base coat and top coat. Made in USA.
- Buff the nail surface lightly.
- Remove dust and wipe the nail with Nail Cleanser using a lint-free wipe.
- Apply a very tin layer of AR Base coat, cure your base coat underneath the LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply AR Gel Color cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds.
- Apply AR Gel Color one more time, cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds
- Apply AR Coat, cure in LED lamp for 30 seconds, then wipe of tacky surface with nail cleanser.